Re: Gelatin hardening question

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 07/17/04-09:11:59 AM Z

Thanks, Tom, this is exactly the info I needed.

I wonder why all of a sudden this fact became apparent in the late 70's;
maybe there was a crossover between paper making and gum printing or
something then. I'm pretty sure the rest of the authors were just quoting
Crawford when they stated this info.

Heck, I saw Crawford at APIS, I should just try and ask him next APIS. I
was so surprised he was still alive, much less YOUNG, that I
was...questionless (hard to believe). I felt like I had encountered a rock
star :)
Chris