Re: My first alt gallery - comments welcome - second try

From: Stane Kočar ^lt;stane.kocar@siol.net>
Date: 07/20/04-02:40:01 AM Z

Thanks Loris.
Yes I use many types of papers. In the beginning I just went to the local
art shop and buy samples of papers I suspect it will work. Now I mainly use
Fabriano 4, 5, Watercolor, Rossaspino, Artistico (have problems with that
one), Arches (I think Aquarelle HP - 170 g, 300 is not the same - it has
white spots) and some local aquarell papers from our paper maker (Papirnica
Radeče) (maybe I forgot some, I am at my work now).
I found that with VanDyke or Argyrotype (and even cyanos) contrast differs
quite a lot from paper to paper.

Please note that I try to do my best with Photoshop that scans looks like
originals, but there is minor differencies.

Warm greetings to Turkey
Stane Kočar