Re: Epson 2200 questions

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/20/04-04:15:51 PM Z

Janet,
The Epson 2200 works very well the the Ultrachrome inks on Pictorico OHP
film. I wouldn't change inks. This combination works extremely will for digital
negatives for about any alt photo process you can name.

For digital prints, the Ultrachrome ink set has more longevity than the dyes.

Except in special cases it rarely pays to switch inks in a desktop printer—
usually it is far more problematic than it would seem.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com