Re: My first alt gallery - comments welcome - second try

From: Grace Taylor ^lt;gtay22@earthlink.net>
Date: 07/21/04-11:50:49 AM Z

Hello, Stane. Your work is outstanding! Your images are beautiful and you
obviously have total control of your media.

I've been using Stonehenge white (it also comes in several off-white shades)
for Van Dyke prints, and like it much better than the few other papers I've
tried. Some of my prints are also on www.alterntivephotography.com It's a
great web site.

Grace Taylor