Re: Polaroid 545 question

From: Neil Miller ^lt;neil@miller.gioserve.com>
Date: 07/23/04-07:21:05 AM Z

Hello Nicky,

I have just looked at my 545 polaroid holders and the metal rollers on both
are closed in the P position, and open on the L position. They open
smoothly and gradually as I move the lever from P to L until the lever is on
L and the rollers are fully open. They dont hesitate around the mid-point
at all.

Regards,
Neil.