Re: Pizza wheel marks

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/25/04-08:12:00 AM Z

Re: Pizza wheel marks
I solved my problem in a more radical way: I just removed the pizza wheels
(Epson 1160)!!! It's so easy! They were scratching my inkjet negatives on
Epson transparency, Pictorico and Ultrafine but it's allright now. As far as
I can see 1270 and 1280 (1290 here in Europe) are very similar to 1160 (in
terms of housing design & construction).. So, I make an assumption that
removing pizza wheels from 1270 and 1280 should be as easy as removing them
from 1160... I cannot comment on C84.

Regards,
Loris.