Re: Pizza wheel marks

From: Jeff Morris ^lt;jm@jeffmorris.com>
Date: 07/25/04-06:05:31 PM Z

Some of the CIS kits for the Epson printers contain a package of "keys"
that you slip under the pizza wheels that lift them up and out of the
way. (or over the wheels, I dont' recall which, I've removed mine since
I'm not printing to film currently) You can simply pull them out when
you don't need them, I found them quite useful when printing on the
Pictorico film. You may be able to purchase a set of the "keys"
separately. Try the companies that sell the CIS ink systems for inkjet
printers, like Media Street, Inkjet Goodies, etc. Hope this helps.

Jeff Morris
232 South Highland, #909
Memphis, TN 38111

901-327-6847