Re: Pizza wheel marks

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 07/26/04-02:29:08 AM Z

Judy,

All 1160's have pizzawheels.

I meant to say that I had to remove them in one 1160 and not in
another. In fact the first 1160 I used for quad black printing (with
MIS FS inks) did not scratch glossy printing material and
Schoellershammer inkjet film I used for negatives.

Then I did buy another one and loaded it with MIS Ultratone quad
black inks and it scratched from the start. So I removed the wheels
(very easy to do).

kees