Re: Arista APHS Ortho Film for Positive Film Work

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 07/27/04-10:06:07 PM Z

Sean, there are several articles in Post-Factory about using APHS and APH
ortho film for large negatives. Liam Lawless reverses it, and declares he
found it better than Kodak lith film; Dave Soemakro used it for his low
contrast developer for interpositives, and an article on "Handling Sheet
Film" by yours truly (among others I'm not thinking of right now) is based
on APHS. If you go to the INDEX at www.Post-Factory.org, there should be
entries under sheet film and/or APHS in case I've forgotten some...

Said index only goes up to Issue #7 (as soon as I've grown some new brain
cells I'll add #8 & #9), but APHS is great for most purposes, tho it
handles handles quite differently from say, Bergger continuous tone.

cheers,

Judy