Photography Show

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@Controlotron.com>
Date: 07/28/04-06:45:15 AM Z

To anyone in the Southampton, New York area between July 31 and August 8,
I'm exhibiting with the East End Photographers Group at the Southampton
Cultural Center, 6 Pond Lane, Southampton. I'll be showing small wire-caged
photo sculptures with attached digital imagery on transparencies and
Polaroid transfers on Plexiglas. Also, I'll be showing photo etchings
created using solar etching plates (etched with water -no acid) and a few
toned silver gelatin prints. The other members of the group will be showing
lots of digital color printed on various papers, B/W and possibly some
bromoil and platinum.

Gerry Giliberti