RE: Question(s) for Ziatype practitioners

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 07/28/04-02:37:21 AM Z

I noticed that article but didn't inspect it carefully (because I wasn't
interested in Ziatype at that moment). What I remember from it now is
that it was a small article and the split toned sample print was printed
B&W (and no URL for the color image supplied) so we couldn't see the
real effect. Will read it again (carefully I mean)... Thanks for
reminding it!

Regards,
Loris.