Re: Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away...

From: steves ^lt;sgshiya@redshift.com>
Date: 07/29/04-01:13:48 AM Z

Shoot it using a .35 magenta with an 81A filter. Normally, the film will
render a green bias.

I think Kodak Pro Services 1-800-424-2424 ext. 99 will either answer your
question about finding a place to develop it, or will refer you to their
Kodachrome chem. engineer who will refer you.

Steve Shapiro