RE: Question(s) for Ziatype practitioners

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 07/28/04-09:58:31 PM Z

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004, Loris Medici wrote:
> I noticed that article but didn't inspect it carefully (because I wasn't
> interested in Ziatype at that moment). What I remember from it now is
> that it was a small article and the split toned sample print was printed
> B&W (and no URL for the color image supplied) so we couldn't see the
> real effect. Will read it again (carefully I mean)... Thanks for
> reminding it!

In my next life I'm coming back as two people, one of them just to take
care of nice touches like getting color jpegs onto a web site. However, it
may be now. A sidebar to the article says "The trees will be on the web
some time after February [2003]. If withoworms.com doesn't get you there,
inquire at withoworms@xs4all.nl."

Although, yes, the article was only one-plus pages, perhaps not the detail
of the current discussion.

Meanwhile and however, I think Witho's technique and innovation in split
toning are very effective. The prints themselves were gorgeous... and
should be part of the discourse.

cheers,

Judy