Re: Thinking of building a UV contact box...

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 07/29/04-07:59:34 AM Z

Highly effective, but printing times would be incredibly short, much
too short to be practical in my estimation. If you want to contact
print with traditional silver papers just hang a light bulb three or
four feet from the printing frame. I have printed with AZO this way
and exposure times are in the 5-10 second range with a 65 watt R40
bulb. And AZO is much slower than silver papers destined for
projection printing. For regular silver printing a five or ten watt
bulb will probably provide all the light you need.

Sandy Kig