Re: hanging a show on brick

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@uslink.net>
Date: 07/29/04-05:19:24 PM Z

I think I (loosely speaking, "I"; because someone else better be doing the
work or they'll regret it) can drill the wall, unobtrusively. There are two
brick walls, 50 ft and 16 ft, and a sheetrock wall. I would be the first
show in there, but it would be a revolving space after that. The look of
the building is (shoot, I don't know architecture) long, thin, trendy,
clean, modern, blonde wood, upscale, track lighting the whole length, cool
sushi restaurant a block or so away (I guess that doesn't count...).
Chris