RE: hanging a show on brick

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 07/29/04-06:32:23 PM Z

Chris,

At one gallery here in Atlanta that I helped hang galleries many times about
half of the wall space was brick wall.

We simply stretched and snapped a chalk line at the appropriate height,
marked the center lines for each frame, then used an electric drill with a
masonry bit to drill holes to accept a plastic insert and matching screw.

Of course this may be a problem if you aren't allowed to drill holes in the
walls.

Don