Re: Re: Digital negative - was: Re: Thinking of building a UV contact box...

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 07/29/04-06:14:16 PM Z

I guess I just really like having something in my hand, that I can
refer to, rather than having to be chained to my computer to read a
book.

Most of my photog reading happens in my car on lunch hour, or on the
john. Not practical places to have a computer...

If it is a nicely done book, I'll spend much more than $75.

I hope that information will be paper published in some format. Heck, I
guess I could just send the .pdf file to kinkos and have them do it.