Re: digital question #2

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 07/31/04-08:37:37 AM Z

Then iPhoto isn't an option (OSX only). I don't know anything about the
Canon browser, except that many advanced users quickly "grow out of"
the supplied manufacturer's software (all companies, not just Canon's).
I use iView ( http://www.iview-multimedia.com/products/index.php ) for
cataloging. I "believe" they still support OS9. iView (lite version)
comes free with a few other products and softwares, so have a look
before spending $$$.

As to "fixing" the yours, I would look around in the Canon browser
menus and preferences for a thumbnail size setting. Just a guess!

On Friday, July 30, 2004, at 11:35 PM, Judy Seigel wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, Pam Niedermayer wrote:
>
>> If you've got OSX, you've probably got a version of iPhoto. It's a
>> pretty cool application, as are iMovie and iTunes.
>>

> I have OS 9.2...
>
> J.

Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com