Re: digital question #2

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 07/31/04-10:30:44 AM Z

Judy . . anytime an application does not work properly it is wise to
"remove it" and install it again. Often, with such actions, the
installer will have an option to uninstall prior to installing. You can
also try two other famed Macintosh 'tricks' . . .
        1. When starting hold down the 'Option & Command' keys. A dialogue box
will then ask if you wish toe
                "Rebuild the Desktop" and you can say yes. That puts various commands
in order. The Desktop associates files with their applications and
those can sometimes get discombobulated.

        2. Zap the PRAM . . . . when starting, hold down the
Command-Option-P-R keys (yes, all four) and hold
                them until your Mac chime goes off twice and then allow the Mac to
start up.

        Another way to do both of these and really get your system functioning
is to go to WWW.micromat.com and download TechTool which is free.

        Cheers,
        Jack