Re: digital question #2

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/31/04-11:46:15 AM Z

Judy,

iPhoto is great...it comes free with OS X hehehehehehehe

The only problem with iPhoto is that it does not manage RAW file format. I
hope apple fixes that in the future.

I still just transfer RAW files from the D1X to a folder and then use the
Photoshop browser feater to look at them and process the ones I want in RAW
format. Very easy.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com