RE: help identifying a book

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 06/01/04-11:30:12 AM Z

Here is an excerpt from Koenig's book, page 122, in the bilbiography section
after he cites Wade's 1978 book:

"A seminal book that pushed the concept of photography as far as any other
has. In it, Wade mentions a monochromatic gum and oil printing method and
provided Koenig with the initial stimulus to go further with the method."
There's more.