Thank you all who took part in the survey

From: Malin Fabbri ^lt;altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 06/02/04-01:13:06 PM Z

Hello all!
Thank you all who took part in the paper survey I posted a message
here about in May. There were quite a few responses, some that took
me a little by surprise and all of which were very helpful. Anyways,
the results are meant for everyone, so here they are:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/articles/art015.html
Hope you find them useful. And if you have more to add, I'm happy to
put it up there too.
Thanks again.
Malin

=====
Malin Fabbri
malin@alternativephotography.com
Join the newsletter and be the first to find out what's new
(no spamming - and never more than once a week):
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
All about the art of Alternative photography and processes