Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/03/04-05:46:50 AM Z

Hi Don,
If you have the paint and it's from a good line, the pigment should be
identified by name and number on the tube.

If you don't have the paint and want to purchase a paint by choosing the
pigment first (the best way to choose paints IMO unless you have
infinite funds to buy a lot of paint in a hit and miss fashion) then go

http://www.handprint.com/HP/WCL/waterfs.html

where there's a page for yellow, a page for red, etc, with the pigments
arranged by number along with a good description of each pigment. Each
manufacturer that uses that pigment is listed along with the paint name
that the manufacturer uses for the pigment. Usually the text
includes a brief comparison of the various manufacturer's paints using
that pigment; there's also a chart along the side giving various
characteristics of each paint.

Katharine