Re: Gum Tri-Color Yellow

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 06/03/04-12:56:58 PM Z

I've ordered some stronger yellow (Daniel Smith Permanent Yellow Deep
#133, pigment PY110). This seems to be Katharine's favorite tricolor
yellow pigment. It is very lightfast and transparent.

As I've moved farther and farther out of the LA area, getting supplies
is more of a "pain". My new rule is that if I can't get it local, I get
it mail order. It just takes hours in traffic to drive into Hollywood
and get a tube of paint! The local stores in Simi (far far LA suburb)
don't have Hansa, so I'll give this a try (next week) and report back.

Thanks to everyone for the help!