Re: Roller marks on output

From: Mike Klemmer ^lt;mklemmer@comcast.net>
Date: 06/03/04-08:29:52 PM Z

Michael,

There's a guy on Ebay who sells a fix for the 2200 roller wheel problem that
you could try. I have no idea if it works or not.

Beyond that it was suggested to me to try using the glossy setting which
lays down less ink, or to uncheck the high speed printing box in the
advanced options, which causes the printer head to lay down ink in only one
direction. This will give the ink a little more time to dry before it hits
the rollers.

Regards,

Michael Klemmer