OT: Roller marks on output

From: Michael Sinclair ^lt;gruesomegrinch@hotmail.com>
Date: 06/03/04-03:56:11 PM Z

Hello everyone,

Like one or two others on the list, I've been getting roller marks lately on
output from my Epson 2200. I tried contacting Epson customer service and
got one of those blame-the-customer replies that is so *helpful* in terms of
elevating the blood pressure. I believe there is a list like this one on
the web that focuses on Epson printers, and wonder if anyone could give me
directions.

Thx, Michael

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*