Re: Liquid Emulsion

From: Bill William ^lt;iodideshi@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 06/05/04-03:54:35 AM Z

--- Ritab19106@aol.com $B$+$i$N%a%C%;!<%8!'(B

This is very unusual.
It should not happen.
You do not need hardener.

You must be sure that the temperature is at 20 degrees C.
22 may be fine, but keep it at 20. if you can.

Coolish?
Measure it.

When does it come off the paper? In the water? or after
you put it up to drain/dry?!

Are you drying flat or vertically?

I once lost a picture of my cat,.. the room temperature
got up to 35 degrees and the image which was drying on in
a vertical position, the cat slid right down to the floor
into a pool of emulsion "blood"!

You certainly do not need to use glutaraldehyde...
why don't you just try a regular hardening fixer?

Please let me know the results and how your problem is
solved!

Contact me off list if you have any problems.

Ray