Liquid Emulsion

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 06/05/04-08:30:58 AM Z

I use the Liquid emulsion of Silverprint very often , and the
hardener cannot be the problem, because I use the stuff on different
papers like Fabriano, Arches etc. just to make matrices for bromoil;
there hardening would spoil the process. The problem you describe I
also had in the beginning, and it was always due to a bath (develop,
fix or washing) with a temp over (or equal) 20 degree Celsius.
In PF#9 you also can find some info about using Liquid Emulsion.
Cheers,
Henk

--
H e n k  T h i j s  -  P h o t o g r a p h y