Re: Consider NJ

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 06/05/04-06:35:13 PM Z

Proper NJ lingo is "down the shore". Since you haven't been to Atlantic
City (since the big front wheel bicycle era), why would you think that
"Donald Trump has ruined the place"? Good to hear that you're ready to
explore the great uncharted wilderness beyond the banks of the Hudson River.
:-)

Best regards from Big Wonderful Wyoming,
Dave Rose
Formerly of Summit, Maplewood, and North Haledon, New Jersey