Re: Got it !! Re: help identifying a book

From: DENNIS KLINKER ^lt;dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 06/09/04-04:21:39 PM Z

Judy i think Chris is refering to the Brothers HofmeisterTheodor and Oscar
who produced some exquisite Gum prints in the early 1900s . I recently
obtained a book in German from an exhibition called "Russian and German art
photography in 1900" The photographs of Sergei Lobovikov and The brothers
Hofmeister the book is called Meisterwerk 1999 ISBN 3-7913-2234-6 this book
contains some wonderful Gum and Bromoil images and i obtained it from Mike
Wells a photobook dealer in London.Hope this helps Dennis Klinker