Re: Agfa Scala film: how to develop??

From: jamesromeo ^lt;jamesromeo@mac.com>
Date: 06/12/04-08:07:21 AM Z

  I have used it in the past. It must be done at a lab. Dagal spelled wrong
here in the city does it and they import it.
  You can buy mailing envelop to send it to the lab. B@H used to sell them
of not the lab does.
  A number of years ago I shot my daughter wending color and Scala. she
wanted some platinum prints.I used the Scale ti make 8x10 negs. she was very
happy with the platinum prints.
James