RE: Agfa Scala film: how to develop??

From: Brian Casey ^lt;brian.casey4@verizon.net>
Date: 06/12/04-08:25:48 AM Z

        The labs name is Duggal. http://www.duggal.com/ I have worked
with them
        and they are very professional. There is even a tech tip section
for Scala
         on their page.
        I believe there is another lab in Florida, however your could
find that out
        on the Agfa page. For the platinums I have used AGFA NP31 (which
is nomore)
        however I plan to try the BPFB-18 w/Dektol about 1:2.
        Brian Casey