RE: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/13/04-04:22:18 PM Z

Judy, I have not read through all the responses, but,...

Bracket and over lay to avoid blown out digital images. Second, Use your
digital image software to soften the edges, don't worry about depth of
field. The digital age is a different way of image completion, you are not
held to the same "in camera" capture quality ( one which I think a load of
bs but hey,.. I shoot and print - not that many on this list don't, but way
too many "photographers" are running around that no clue as to what to do
with a negative or file after they have created one)

Get a good exposure and an image, play later.

Ok, all for now.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9