RE: new website up

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 06/14/04-02:21:10 AM Z

Thanks for the comments - thanks to the list for the help in getting the
images onto the glass.....if you look back in the archives, Timo, you'll
see a lot of discussion on this about a year ago. I use a compound made
for cleaning glass prior to painting to get it really clean, plus I use
formaldehyde (very very sparingly) to the emulsion to harden it before
coating - this stops the gelatine from swelling too much in the
processing baths.

Kate Mahoney Photography

I´m impressed!

How You do manage with glass and liquid emulsion? I´ve had more or less
overwhelming problems getting it to stick on glass and stay on it during

developing and fixing.

Maybe I should use pure alcohol to clean glassplates or something.

--
*
Timo Sund

---