Composing picture

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo.sund@joennetcafe.net>
Date: 06/15/04-12:38:21 AM Z

This idea gaught me when I was driving to work and since itīs quiet here
now I might share my 2cents with List Folk.

First phptographers were mostly artists, painters etc so they composed
their pictures as (their time) contemporary artwork. Later on demand of
newspapers changed the need of photos and composing them. At this point
pictures were shot more and more not-so-artists.

So my point of ponder is: How does modern artwork effect to modern
photography, even alt.? Or does modern artwork get inspirations out of
photography? Iīve seen enough how movies have strong conections to music
videos.

--
*
Timo Sund