Re: [Ammonium Iron(III) Oxalate and Sodium Chloroplatinate] in solution

From: Rajul Iyer ^lt;eyeear@direct.ca>
Date: 06/16/04-10:14:32 AM Z

Loris,

Could you explain why you would use the chloroplatinate instead of the
chloroplatinite for doing Satista prints? In my recent experiments with
Satista, Ifound that whereas chloroplatinite (one drop of a 5% solution)
worked fine with about 25-30 drops of ~25% FAO for an ~8x10" print, finding
a way to enhance the contrast would would be a worthwhile handle to have.
Also, using vellum instead of pictorico OHP transparencies as digineg medium
can effectively reduce contrast when required.

TIA for any elaboration you can provide.

Rajul