Re: powdered albumen

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/16/04-04:06:12 PM Z

James Reilly showed me his version some years back at
RIT and some folks from the Albumen works had the idea
previous to that (so I was told).
Trick w/that method is the paper will wrinkle.
After first coat and alcohol treatment you will need
to flatten them, or at least i did, to prevent
puddling while draining. I used a dry mount press.
The paper will try to separate from the strips in
places at times so watch for that too
I just did mine in trays (too lazy to build tanks) and
kept them submerged by hand.
Eric
http://www.eman-photo.com/
165 Super Angulon for sale: