RE: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 06/16/04-09:48:39 PM Z

Maybe just start doing films instead : ) ? Really though, I understand the
frustration. Just because you can remove a pole from behind somebody's
head, doesn't mean you want to do it over and over with wires, and signs
and... How about a portable back drop? Or just do like my daughter and take
pictures of feet (mostly hers). Not much to get in the way.

Although I kid you, if you are shooting digital and the pixel size for the
shots stays the same, you should be able to set up some good layer sets that
make editing quicker. It just takes a little planning. You can crop your
images after you do much of the adjustments and editing of undesired
elements.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9