RE: 5 Digital Camera Questions

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 06/16/04-08:55:08 PM Z

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004, Eric Neilsen wrote:

> ..If the people in your shots can't or won't
> sit still, perhaps you can convince the buildings and scenery or what ever
> background there is to stay put. cut and paste with a little edge smoothing
> and ...

Yes, I will resort to that -- especially as street traffic doesn't stop --
passing persons & whatnot get into the frame. Sometimes they make the
picture better than I could think up, but they can also ruin it. It's
just that (a) with hundreds or thousands or millions of pictures I don't
want to ADD work, and (b) I'll feel much better if i learn to do it right,
or as right as possible.

J.