Re: dichromate stain

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/17/04-12:26:50 PM Z

Errr... This is bad news - especially when reading it while holding the
guache white paint I purchased to make a one coat gum on black Fabriano
cardboard (using a positive). Because the label says PW6/PW5 (a mixture of
"Titanium Dioxide" and "Coprecipitate of zinc sulphide and barium sulphate")
I hope PW5 is different from the zinc white you're referring to (could your
"zinc white" be PW4?).

Regards,
Loris.