Re: powdered albumen

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 06/17/04-01:40:18 PM Z

Hi Luc,

Montval is indeed a nice paper but it has its quirks: I had lavender/violet
dots/marks with some Classic Cyanotypes on Montval (never on Clairfontaine)
and its scale is a little bit short compared to the other paper I use (this
can be a plus for another printer). Plus, it's a little bit grainy to my
eyes. Anyway, one should definitely try it if it works for him/her - because
as you say: it's a good priced and easily found paper.

Regards,
Loris.