Re: Foxlee Gum Process

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 06/24/04-06:36:10 AM Z

Look, if anyone's interested in the right or wrong of this, just try it
yourself, with and without pressure, and see what happens. I'm not at
all invested in Galinsky's being right, I just think her logic makes
sense and seems to be supported by her experimental findings. If you
think otherwise, try it and see what happens, and let us know. But you
need to have some way of measuring the change in the gelatin that's
added afer exposure, other than just a subjective observation that it
"seems" less soluble after having pressure exerted on it, because that
would be true even if Galinsky's conclusion is right.
Katharine