Re: Foxlee Gum Process

From: Dave Soemarko ^lt;fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Date: 06/24/04-02:07:35 PM Z

Katherine,

I don't think any of us is interested just in right or wrong, but we are
interested in the image making process or system. There is limited time in
everyone's life, so we probably cannot do all tests that we like.

We cannot ask Gallinsky now, but if she is right, and a gelatin coated
cannot make image while a gelatin squeezed can, she could easily try to put
some pressure on the coated gelatin and see if she could make an image out
of her squeezing.

I am interested in your thinking process. Since Gallinsky was trying to
duplicate Marion's experiment but she poured gelatin on it and couldn't get
an image. Now, without doing actual test, with all the information we have
today, do you think if she squeezed on the sandwich (to give it some
mechanical action), she would get an image? This might be completely
different from the original experiment, but I am curious if you are inclined
to think that she would.

Dave S