Re: OT - Digital IR

From: Jeff Foster ^lt;jfoster@calmail.berkeley.edu>
Date: 06/25/04-04:08:07 PM Z

most digital camera's are IR sensitive. point a tv or vcr remote at the
lens and look on the LCD for a visible flash.
If you see the IR led light, then the camera is IR sensitive. some camera
might have IR absorbing glass in front of the digital senor.

I used an IR filter on a Minolta S404 - looked great.

good luck

Jeff