RE: making big trays...

From: Temi ^lt;Temi@TemiOriginals.com>
Date: 06/27/04-03:12:27 PM Z

Carmen,
In a class I took, we were printing between 3 and 4 foot images that we
had projected on paper hung on the wall. For the chemicals, we
constructed 4 x 4 foot plywood trays and lined these with large sheets
of plastic. This worked fine for us with a student on either side of the
tray to place, move and take out the prints. The plastic was stapled to
the outside so that no holes would be in the interior.
Temi