Process Traveling Portfolio

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 03/01/04-01:39:00 AM Z

Hi everyone,

Many of you may recall, at one time Dave Soemarko organized and managed
the APTP (Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio); because of pressing
demands on Dave's time due to work commitments, Dave Soemarko has
retired as the manager of the APTP. It has been quite a while since the
last call for entries so I have volunteered to manage the APTP to allow
the APTP to become active again.

So I am pleased to say the purpose of this message is to make an
announcement for a call for participants for the Alternative Process
Traveling Portfolio. Since we are through the month of February I would
like to establish May 1st of this year as the deadline to have work
submitted to me for inclusion in this year's first portfolio. The folio
will be limited to the first 15 people wishing to participate. Suzanne
Izzo and I have already submitted work for the APTP so we are already
down to 13 slots. Unfortunately the traveling portfolio on this round is
limited to alt. workers living in the U.S.A. If there is enough interest
in an international distribution perhaps that could be arranged later
this year.

If you are interested in participating please sent me an e-mail off list
for more details.

Thanks,

Don Bryant