Re: Process Traveling Portfolio

From: Ray Bidegain ^lt;ray@rbstudio.com>
Date: 03/01/04-10:01:47 AM Z

on 2/29/04 11:39 PM, Don Bryant at dstevenbryant@mindspring.com wrote:

Hi everyone,

Many of you may recall, at one time Dave Soemarko organized and managed the
APTP (Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio); because of pressing demands
on Davešs time due to work commitments, Dave Soemarko has retired as the
manager of the APTP. It has been quite a while since the last call for
entries so I have volunteered to manage the APTP to allow the APTP to become
active again.

So I am pleased to say the purpose of this message is to make an
announcement for a call for participants for the Alternative Process
Traveling Portfolio. Since we are through the month of February I would like
to establish May 1st of this year as the deadline to have work submitted to
me for inclusion in this yearšs first portfolio. The folio will be limited
to the first 15 people wishing to participate. Suzanne Izzo and I have
already submitted work for the APTP so we are already down to 13 slots.
Unfortunately the traveling portfolio on this round is limited to alt.
workers living in the U.S.A. If there is enough interest in an international
distribution perhaps that could be arranged later this year.

If you are interested in participating please sent me an e-mail off list for
more details.

Thanks,

Don Bryant

Don:

I would like to be included in the portfolio. Please send details so I can
plan for it.

Thanks,

--
Ray Bidegain Photographic Artist