Re: Obernetter (Ferrocupric, or cuprotype) process

From: Dr. Bruce E. Kahn ^lt;bkahn@mail.isc.rit.edu>
Date: 03/02/04-04:05:35 AM Z

At 03:59 AM 3/2/2004, you wrote:

> > Does anyone have any experience (or references) on
> > Obernetter's Ferrocupric
> > (cuprotype) process?
>
>Did you get any information on this?

Nope.

>I did not see any responses... but maybe you got an off
>list answer?

No, unfortunately, this is the only response!

>If not, I might be able to dig something up
>for you.

I would appreciate that.

>What is the time frame for findings something for
>you?
>
>(How long will you be interested in a response?)

A while, but sooner is certainly better than later. The quarter is over
and the grades are in - but I am still curious about it.

Bruce E. Kahn, Ph.D.
Imaging and Photographic Technology,
Materials Science and Engineering
Rochester Institute of Technology