Re: Charcoal Prints?

From: Carl Weese ^lt;cweese@earthlink.net>
Date: 03/07/04-07:09:58 AM Z

Jim,

It might be something special, or they could just be making a big deal out
of prints on Luminos "Charcoal" paper. It's a thick, expensive, textured
silver-gelatin paper with a unique look. I've seen shows where prints on it
were presented as though it were more than just another manufactured silver
paper with an unusual surface.---Carl

--
           Web site with picture galleries
           and workshop information