Re: Charcoal Prints?

From: Jim Strain ^lt;jstrain@iquest.net>
Date: 03/07/04-08:41:13 AM Z

Re: Charcoal Prints?Carl: It would be hugely disappointing if he were using an "off the rack" paper. The gallery attendant was not helpful. The only seemingly relevant words out of her mouth were "barium" and "salt." The wall explanations talked about the photographer taking two days to make each print, his contact with and relationship with the Fresson family, etc. Jim